poetessa

Diary, musings on life, people, interests. Posting my poetry

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lacey, WA, United States

I have a Certified Artist/Teacher degree with the National Society of Decorative Painters. Taught decorative painting, color theory, calligraphy and other art related classes for 12 years. I enjoy using my artistic talents, especially to update furniture and repurpose found items. I am married to the world's most wonderful husband. We celebrated our 48th anniversary this year (2016). We have raised six children, three boys, three girls. Have 10 grandchildren. Through the NSDP I have paintings in the White House, Blaire House and Smithsonian Institute. I was given the honor of being the Chair of the Pacific NW, "Breeze and Brush" Decorative Painting Convention. What fun we had! I like keeping healthy and enjoy life. I love humor and people. God has been good to me!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Mural Pictures

Here are some pictures of different sections of the mural I'm working on in the entryway of the driver's lounge. They are unfinished in the pictures but it gives you an idea of what they will look like. The school bus on the way to McCartyville, John Brown's farm, the mountains and pond. They are now all complete and I'll post them when I have them.


1 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

These are great!! Wonderful work!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home